Common Topics & Tips in IELTS writing Test. General was written and academic study exams are usually graded towards the same level. As the IELTS Academic Writing exam covers topics that are highly relevant to undergraduate and graduated pupils, the IELTS General Learning module includes quotes on general topics from books, journals, notices, company guides, and guides that you’ll likely get in a British language atmosphere and also you encounter them regularly.
The time duration for IELTS writing test is an hour for Academic and General exams
Exam Format of IELTS Writing of Academic Training
So, there are two parts. Responses to Task 1 and Task 2 ought to be designed in an instructional, semi-formal, or neutral style.
Task 1: You’ll be given a graph, table, chart, or chart and request, in summary, the data in your words and report. You might be requested to pick and compare data, describe process steps, or describe an item, or how it operates.
Task 2: You’ll be requested to create an essay as a result of an item of view, discussion, or problem. Task 2 give be used as more writing scores than Task 1.
The problems elevated have a general interest, relevant and clear to see for applicants entering undergraduate or postgraduate studies and have professional registration.
Exam Format of IELTS Writing of General Training
IELTS writing of general training is split into 2 groups, topics of general interest.
Task 1: You’re given a scenario where you need IELTS Writing Test instructions to inquire about someone for information in order to explain the problem. The letter could be private or formal, partly formal or informal.
Task 2: You’re requested to create an essay as a result of an item of view, discussion, or problem. An essay might be less formal than the usual Academic Writing 2 essay having a personal response. Task 2 give be used as more writing scores than Task 1.
Some Useful Instructions for IELTS Writing Exam
- When you write your answers, keep in mind that the IELTS Writing Test examiners will evaluate you on your expression. There are no incorrect or accurate responses.
- Check the questions correctly and see if you answer all the parts of the question.
- Remember to follow the word limit. If you accidentally write less than 150 words in Task 1 or less than 250 words in Task 2, you will lose grades.
- Always write the answers in your own language. If you use the words of the question accurately, you will not be evaluated for it.
- Do not use arrows in your answers, always write them in full? Place your main ideas in different paragraphs. This will show the examiner how well you can organize your points.
- Don’t focus on writing long and complicated answers. Well, write appropriately and organize your thoughts well. Make sure your grammar is perfect.
- When trying to write an Academic Task 1, you should select and compare the relevant information from the information presented in the graph, table, or chart. When writing a beginning, never use carbon copy the transcript of the problem. Always use your own words.
Some Other Tips
- The task 2 project of the written academic test is writing an essay. So, always prepare the arrangement of your essay in progress.
- You will be given 40 minutes to done with your essay for Task 2. Always use five minutes to prepare your response before you start writing, and take five minutes, in the end, to check for errors.
- You should join IELTS coaching for preparation.
- Keep the last paragraph in your essay for a correct summary of all the points you made in the answer.
- Do not mix nouns singular and plural. Always cross-check your response for these usual mistakes.
- Remember that spelling is everything. Also, the American, British and Australian standard spellings are all acceptable in IELTS.
Consultants and Reference:
Consequently, to higher prepare, you may also download many other important official overseas education consultants in India who provide IELTS preparation tools we have for you.
Together with IELTS writing exam, also concentrate on IELTS Studying Section – Question Types